Wednesday 15 May 2013

Nepalese evening in Old Buckenham

Hear more about Nepal

If you have read previous posts (see 16 April) you will have heard about David Hannah and his recent trip to Nepal. Here is a further message from David:

I have returned from my trek in Nepal, with Sheila, and have a few stories to tell. I would like to thank all of you who have either sponsored me (on behalf of St Martins Housing Trust) or taken an interest in our progress, it was all very supportive. As a way of showing my appreciation I’d like to invite anyone who is interested to a Nepalese evening of slides and talk at the Village Hall on Saturday 8 June at 7.30pm. Entry is free and there will be a bar plus tea, coffee and cakes. In order to help with catering it would be helpful to know whether or not you are coming. Please ring 07770 403269.

No comments: